- Internal cable routing allows for neat, clean lines while providing added protection. Invisible welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction while increasing the bike’s sleek look
- 21 speeds full SHIMANO EF derailleurs and trigger shifters make it easy to adapt to your terrain with quick, precise gear changes.
- Front and Rear disc brakes deliver superior stopping power, so you can feel safe even when you’re riding at high speeds
- Lightweight strong aluminum frame and suspension fork great for longer rides.
- Alloy rims offer added durability and stability. lock-out suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride.
- All-terrain tires can conquer gravel paths, dirt paths, and rocky roads.
- 90% pre-assembled, easy to assemble, free pedals, required assembly tools included.
- Our customer experience team is eager to help with email and an extensive video library.
- Our seat with quick-adjust seat post clamp, you make easy adjustments to the right height.
- We offer two sizes of bike frames, frame size 17 inches, fit riders 5’4 to 6’2″ tall, frame size 15 inches, fit riders 4’8″ to 5’8″ tall.
This mountain bike uses the SHIMANO Tourney Transmission System, which is easy to maintain stable, and suitable for rugged terrains.
This mountain bike uses INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING and invisible WELDING TECHNOLOGY that is often configured on high-end mountain bikes.